Friday 20 November 2020

Mise-en-scene + Location




Props for Music Video

The camera I will be using is a Sony a58 or possibly a Nikon D3300, these high quality cameras' will allow me to capture vivid, clear and high pixel footage. Moreover, my tripod will be used for steady dolly movements or stills in my music video. I will use coloured gels to create better lighting and a more dramatic effect within my music video as well as an extra battery for my contingencies for filming. I will be using a FigRig,  supplied to me by school, this will allow me to capture the rapid movement off my shots in a flowing and easy way. The FigRig will be used in shots when the character is transitioning into a new scene and or going into flashbacks.









The bedroom setting will have dramatic lighting and a more lonesome, melancholic atmosphere, where the street settings will hold a colder, dark effect.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

P3: Call Sheet

Above is the call sheet used for actors/actresses, director, producer, cast and crew within the production to use when they are needed on s...