Tuesday 24 November 2020

P3 - Permission to Film

Permission to Film Email




If email screenshot above is unclear a pasted copy is below:

To Sir/Miss,

I am creating a music video in co-ordination with Ilkley Grammar School’s Sixth Form Media Department, the setting of this music video is set in locations in Ilkley, such as: Ilkley Park, Ilkley Graveyard and Ilkley streets (specifically North Parade). I require your permission to film in these locations under the circumstance my crew and I follow the COVID 19 guidelines of social distancing, wearing a face covering, using hand sanitiser when needed/necessary and washing/cleaning any props/clothes used to prevent risk of infection. 
Please let me know if you can meet my requirement of a permission form,
Thank you very much, 
Alex Mallinson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

P3: Call Sheet

Above is the call sheet used for actors/actresses, director, producer, cast and crew within the production to use when they are needed on s...